menuu

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

My vegan daily body and skin care routine


Skin care is extremely important whatever your diet is! Obviously if you are vegan, you tend to check twice the products you want to use before buying them, and I go along with that! It is important to choose wisely what you will spread on your skin considering that it is going into your skin and your body. Before becoming vegan, I was using all kind of  +%= on my body. As a teenager I had acne and suffered from it. Since I went vegan, my skin has cleared up and has become smooth! No more pimples! So here is my must-have products list :

- Coconut oil !!!
Can be also used for cooking but I use it for my hair and skin. It adds shine, lustre and body to your hair and keeps your hair and skin strong!

- Avocado Oil !!!
Spread it on your face before sleeping! The result is amazing! I also heard that it prevents wrinkles!

- Shea Butter
I use it as a body cream. It hydrates your skin very fast!

- Flaxseed oil
I also spread it on my face and on the eye areas. It lubricates and softens the skin.

- Deo stick without aluminum
A must-have! And it much better that the normal ones as it lasts longer.

- L'Occitane hand cream
In winter I like to keep my hands hydrated so I use a thick cream by l'Occitane, a french brand. It smeels good and is 99% natural.

- Palm oil
Can be used on your hair and skin!  It is also said that Palm oil is a great skin healer! Palm oil is loaded with vitamins A and E which are vital for healthy skin. And it has anti-aging properties!

Advices: Wear as less make-up as possible! Use an oil instead of foundation.  If you do wear make-up, wash it off every day before going to bed.







No comments:

Post a Comment