menuu

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Artigiana Gelati Fagylaltozó - Cukrászda - Fagyizó

 It seems that I can't stop exploring and spotting vegan places in my town! I used to think that Budapest was lacking of vegan's restaurants and stores. However, if you are an adventurer, you can always find a tiny and remote spot suitable for you. And guess what! 50 meters from my apartment, I realized that there is an ice-cream place where you can get your ice-cream' scoops made of rice milk or olive oil! The owner is an Italian girl so I took the opportunity to speak with her. I was lucky to try out all the flavors and seriously, the counter is full of original recipes such as Gorgonzola, Mister, After eight, fruit's sorbets and much more! The name of this place is : Artigiana Gelati Fagylaltozó, close to Széll kálmán tér. To be precise this treasure is located in Csaba útca. I recommend the Pistachio olive oil flavor or the hazelnut and chocolate rice milk. Possibility to taste the ice-creams before making your order. Also, you can seat while enjoying your sweet treat and stroke the owner's dog at the same time :-)






No comments:

Post a Comment